First things first: We love comments and appreciate the time that our readers spend to share ideas and give feedback. Thank you to everyone who comments at the Retiring Sets.
Here are our comment guidelines
- Harassing comments: While conversation and the sharing of different ideas are encouraged, all comments need to be respectful towards our contributors and those leaving comments.
- Be polite, courteous, and stick to the topic: We break the on-topic rule ourselves on occasion but being polite to other contributors is very important!
- Promotional comments: If a comment is solely promotional in nature, we will remove it from the site.
- All rights reserved: For any comment, we reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark it as spam. We also reserve the right to block any user that violates this comment policy from commenting and subscribing Retiring Sets.
- Links: If you must include a link in your comment, please be aware that your comment may not be approved for posting. Be patient. Relevant links that contribute to the conversation need to be approved. Obvious attempts to promote your business, gain backlinks, traffic, or other types of self-promotion are not allowed.
- Liability: By posting a comment, you agree that your contribution is your own and that you take responsibility for it. You agree to hold Retiring Sets, all post authors, and other commenters harmless.
- Copyright: If we receive authentic notice that a comment is in violation of anyone’s copyrighted information, the comment will be deleted.
- Spam: Please don’t do it. Any comment deemed as spam will be deleted and marked as spam. If you repeatedly post spam, you may be blocked from commenting.
- Gravatar: Wondering how to get your photo next to your comment? Consider signing up for Gravatar.
- Privacy: You need to provide an authentic, verified email address to post a comment on Retiring Sets and receive comment subscriptions. We will never publish your personal information on the blog. Accordingly, do not share private information within your comment. We will delete phone numbers, email addresses, or any other private or personal information to protect the affected party. This is not the place to exchange contact information with other visitors.
- Patience: If you follow this comment policy, your comment should be posted. Please be patient while we moderate our conversations to ensure the best experiences for our site visitors.
- Deleted comments: If we delete your comment by mistake, then please submit it again and let us know. We will try our best to resolve the issue.
Please leave comments that are respectful.
We love you and your comments 🥰! If you have any questions about the commenting policy, please let us know.